cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validity Dates in APO Resource

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

when CIFing workcenter from ECC to APO, no values are put in the Planning parametrs tab in APO resource tab, capacity header in workcenter.

But still a value -30 to +180 days is being populated in APO resource as validity. Where is this value coming from ? any setting in ECC or APO ?

also there is days in past and future mentioned in CFC9 setting in ECC . what is this used for ?

Regards

Alin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Alin,

In APO, there is database table /SAPAPO/RESLCT. If there are entries in this table, these will be the default Days- and Days+ of the Resource. You may adjust it so it fits the values from CFC9.

Regards,

Tiago

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alin

As per Expert Tiago Furlanetto  the values are mantained in database table /sapapo/reslct .

You need to maintain single value in the table as per sap note note 449452,

Regards ,

Virender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alin

In work center header you have APO resource key. I think here you can define the planning parameters. If you don´t define the planning parameters I think they will pick it from CFC9 settings in ECC. If you don´t maintain the information here, I think by default system will pick 30 days in the past and future.

I hope this information will help you.

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have not maintained anything in work center header for APO and values mentioned in the CFC9 are not the ones getting populated in APO resource validity. Then where is the value -30 to +180 days coming from ?

Regards

Alin