cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP requirements and recipts ,where the declartion is made?

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Ok now that I have with me Requirements and receipts in the system-but they do not own the label as ATP , I need to declare them ,label them as ATP requirements (ATP group) and ATP receipts (ATP category ),

where do I declare or state that

• this requirement is ATP and
  • this receipt is ATP

Considering that I am using all three methods product allocation, product availability , rules based.

It should be somewhere in this area only , can you help me locate the exact place in this below screen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Rahul,

What you are trying to do is manage receipts and requirements for your availability check. This is maintained under Product Availability Check -> Maintain Check Control. For a given ATP group and Business event combination, you maintain the scope of check. The system segregates them internally into stock, receipts and requirements based on the ATP category type.

Regards

AK

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

ok this is "maintain check control screen" i dont see the segregation happening

The system segregates them internally into stock, receipts and requirements based on the ATP category type.

in the first place let me make my objective clear to you.

I am going to Create  stocks, receipts and requirements

and declare them as ATP stocks, ATP receipts, ATP requirements

and where in the screen i see this segregation

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

ok here i maintain what receipts, requirements and stocks,isnt'it??

i did a mistake i should have used this word maintain"" instead of declare""

ruchi_das2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In the "ATP Check Control", Select you ATP Group and on the left side click on the scope of check folder, this will open a screen where you can maintain all the relevant ATP categories to be used in the ATP scope of Check.

Now, how do create an ATP Category itself as a receipt/requirement/stock?

SPRO->APO->GATP->General Settings->Maintain Category

Whenever a category is created, you get to maintain if it a requirement / receipt / stock / forecast.

Regards

AK

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

ok got it thanks abishek

Answers (0)