Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No records to transfer to PS

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am booking time directly on WBS and in the info type of the personnel nos the Cost centers and activity types are defaulted..

I have records now in the table CATSDB for the records I have created. But when I try transferring into PS through transaction CAT5 it is showing the message "No records to transfer"

I have seen multiple discussions on this but cannot track the issue.

Regards

Suman Misra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

If you are booking to WBS then you should use CAT7 for transferring of the Timesheet to CO.. Not CAT5..

Please try with CAT7 and it should work.. If you still have problems let us know..

Also check the status of the timesheets in CATSDB.. Only approved timesheets are transferred..

Cheers

Sammar

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Thats correct. I have used CAT7 which transfers to the WBS. I can see costs now in CJI3 against time bookings. Thanks all

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Maybe you should bring in few screens.  What is the status of those records in CATS_DA report?

Regards,

Paulo

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

if Approval or release activated in data entry profile, than try t.code"CATS_APPR_LITE" to approve timesheet.

try executing COFC for post processing. this will re-trigger the transfer if stuck due to error.

also check SAP NOTE 301574.

thanks

Sunil

0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

based on "data entry profile"  release or approval may be required before trasferring time records to PS. please check your data entry profile.

Regards

Samira

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

No approval set up in data entry profile

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

What are the selection fields you are using in CAT5 for transfer ?

Are you using personal number ? date ?

Regards

Terence

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am only using the personnel number. No date.

Regards

Suman Misra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Try using CATA & there enter your personal no & date. Select Controlling & Project System both in target components. And try to execute in test mode.

Afterwards the results & let us know.

Regards

Shishir

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

No results yet. I tried the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try to process with document number & check. In this case, it s not required to enter personal no/date. Check & let me know.