cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM-SUS: Vendor Replication via BD14

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are implementing MM SUS (SRM 7.13). As a part of this we need to replicate vendors from ECC to SUS system via XI. We have created a Reduced Message Type Z_CREMAS_SUSMM and had set up the partner profile in WE20 with SUS logical system as destination and specifing the Message Type, and port of the XI system.

We executed the transaction BD14 for replication, it is resulting in error in SUS system in WE05.

Error: Status Record 56 -> External Segment name E2LFA1M002 cannot be interpreted.

Status Record 60 --> Basic type CREMAS03 does not exist.

Please provide inputs to overcome this problem

Thank you,

Regards,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have solved the problem. In ECC side, everything configured correctly.

Coming to XI, We have configured standard interface CREMAS for receiver determination, Interface determination and Receiver agreement. So we have used the Z_CREMAS_SUSMM as per the note 586458.

Note 586458 - SRM-SUS: Mapping SUS-MM vendor master - Sap NOTE Sap-ConsAlt.Ru

Even, i have used the same name Z_CREMAS_SUSMM in my partner porfile in ECC system. Then replicated the vendors via BD14 and vendors replicated successfully  to SUS system.

Thanks & regards,

Kumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Could someone can provide the inputs to come furthe.

Thanks in advance!!

Kumar

former_member219695
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Once you execute the BD14 in ECC,check in tocde We02/we05 if IDOC generated correctly .If IDOC is not generating correctly then there is definitely issues in ECC config.

If IDOC generated correctly then check in PI weather there are any errors in SXMB_MONI.

If any error is there in PI, then mapping needs to be checked in supplier base management.

Once PI XML is generated successfully with no error then check the same in SUS, weather SXMB_MONI generated. If any error is there in the XML, then check the TCODE SLG1 for the error details in SUS side

Thanks

Shuvrajyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shuvrajyoti,

Thanks for your comments. I have resolved the problem by myself and posted the solution how i resolved it.

It would be great if you can post your valuable suggestions for the below problem.

In SUS, i have used SICF Service SRMSUS to login into NWBC with administration (with all SUS roles and SAP_ALL) . Even though am unable to see the Roles in the left hand side.

for more details, please find the attached screen.

Could you please support me to come further?

thanks & regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

SAP_ALL won't really help you here. That will just let you access any of the transactions that normally appear on the left side, even if not all of the authorizations are set up properly. It won't show you the transactions themselves. In other words, with SAP_ALL, clicking on the links that appear on  your attached screenshot, SHOULD get you into the PO list, etc.

You said that you had "all" of the SUS roles assigned to your user. Does that include role /SAPSRM?SUS_ORD_COLL_USER_EHP1 ? Can you look at the menu tab for that role and tell us what you see?

Regards,
Seth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Seth,

Thanks for your clarification!! I found the note which is relevant for my issue. and after implementing the note Issue resolved.

2135081 - SRMSUS BSP application left side menu is empty

At the moment am facing the problem. Whenever am assigning the vendor in the company field the below error occured. Please let me know if you have any solution for this. thanks in advance!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

At some point, a moderator is probably going to show up and tell you to start a new thread for each of these issues, however...

BBP005 is the vendor business partner, so it sounds like there's a problem with the replication from ECC. Are you seeing the vendor in PPOSV_BBP? Have you replicated your company code to SUS via BBP_SUS_BP_ADM? Is the user assigned properly to the vendor? Personally I always do that in tcode BP, but you can also do it via the web.

Regards,
Seth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

I assume you mean you were seeing the WE05 error in ECC, not SUS.

In WE20 use the PI system as the destination instead.

Regards,

Seth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Seth,

Thanks for your kind response!!

In ECC, I found all the messages are in green status in TA WE05. I didn't find any messages in PI system for both TA: WE05 & SXMB_MONI.

I only see the error messages in SUS.

It would be great if you can suggest me further. Do we configure any settings for inbound and outbound in SUS?

Thanks & Regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

It's been about two years since I set this up, so I'm a little fuzzy, but I think the only thing that is needed to be set up on the SUS side is the vendor org structure via PPOCV_BBP. Besides all of the technical connections, of course.

For vendors, there's no "outbound" from SUS. Vendor data only flows one way.

So are you seeing entries in SXMB_MONI? Even if they're red-flagged?

And I still don't understand why you're looking at WE05 in SUS.

Regards,

Seth