SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What event to use to modify FKKKO doc header fields while posting FPE1?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to update a couple of fields of FKKKO (Header data) during a manual posting (FPE1). I looked at a bunch of events like 0010, 0020, 0030, 0050, 0060-0062, 0202, 1102, 1122, 2100 only to list a few and almost all of them seem to only import the FKKKO header but aren't 'changing' the header data. Even a event like 0061 seems to be only allowing changing of specific fields as part of FKKKO_CUS structure (such as XBLNR etc) and not the fields that I'm looking to change viz. BLART and ABGRD.

Is there any FQEVENT that allows changing of the FKKKO (Doc Header) fields other than the fields allowed in 0061?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anshu,

I dont think you will be able to change the document header fields apart from the ones mentioned in the structure,C_FKKKO_CUS in event 0061.

Moreover, changing of document type is not recommneded.

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anshu,

I dont think you will be able to change the document header fields apart from the ones mentioned in the structure,C_FKKKO_CUS in event 0061.

Moreover, changing of document type is not recommneded.

Thanks,

Amlan