cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRRW job Document transfer failure to FI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

1) On what basis, the fiscal year and period is determined in the Trip posting document (Request & Expense) as seen in FB03? Screenshot attached

2) As per our FI team, current fiscal year run is from July-June, therefore May period is 11 and system is still in fiscal 2015.

In production, the postings (PRRW Job) are getting failed (document transfer failed) as the FI has closed the 10th period (however, when the failed posting is rejected and re-posted manually they are successful as a workaround)

Is there something which can be done from T&E side to post the trips (requests and expenses) within the open period? Issue is happening even though all the trip data is in current month (May) but in FB03 the Fiscal year and period is taken as 2015 & 10.

Note: Opening the FI period 10 is the last option.

Thanks for help!

Regards,
AB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189496
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello AB,

What are the dates you are entering in PRFI when you create the posting ?

- Which Payroll period on top of the initial screen

- Which Posting date and which Document date in subscreen "General trip data" (icon in the bottom of the initial screen)

My client, in UK, is having fiscal year from April to March.

Today the posting was done with :

- Payroll period = 2 / 2016

- Posting date and Document date = 31.05.2016

In FI the documents are created on posting period 2/2016

Did you maintained correctly the payroll periods in V_T549Q in your TM system ?

Regards,

Christophe.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

I did suspected PRFI for the cause of the issue, but thanks to your input i was able to

understand the root cause of issue, which can be fixed by changing the Posting Date configuration in 'General trip data' from Accept Proposal to Trip Start date for the PRFI variant in production.

Thank you!

Regards,
AB

Answers (0)