Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTS+ transport ID scenario with error no business system in SLD

former_member308636
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts:

Here I have got a problem, need your kindly support.

We have just completed the ID scenario migration from PI7.0  to PI7.4, also it's ok in the PID system. But when I try to transport the scenario to PIQ with CTS+, I have got the problem:

also I checked the BS is there in the SLD.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mate_moricz
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Leo,

There can be several reasons for this problem. You should check out SAP Note 2216549, 2093527, 1604679.

Regards,

Mate

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member308636
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all experts,

This problem has been fixed after I checked the Note 2216549, 2093527, 1604679, 1059576.

But I am sorry i don't know exactly which step works..

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Great Leo,

Please close the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you have set the transport path in SLD correctly and moving the TR for the first time for this BS. I would suggest you to do CLEAR SLD cache refresh once in ID.

ID>Environment>Clear SLD Cache

srikanthe_sapxi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Leo,

The Business System which was shown in the error is PID Business System which you need to change to PIQ Business System. Please login to PIQ and manually change the Business System.

former_member308636
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth E,

I have checked the target BS exist in the PIQ, also the PID and PIQ use the same SLD information from the same solution manager.

0 Kudos

Hi Leo,

as explained by Hari in this thread, have you change your target transport in the SLD

Obligatory transport target for business system... | SCN

for further assistance and for most of us to understand completely your situation can you tell us how many SLD you use, is there a central SLD and replication to the others SLD, or do you use separate SLDs?

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Leo,

Check if the systems and targets are maintained in both Dev and Quality environments

Obligatory transport target for business system... | SCN

former_member308636
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Raghuraman:

Thank you for your response.

The systems and targets are maintained in both environments, because they got the SLD information from the same Solution Manager.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Leo,

Check the note-1059576 and see if it helps.

former_member308636
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman,

Have you ever follow this Note? I cannot understand the note very clearly..