SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB11 stock selection button disappeared

sercan_meric
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Today we have lost stock selection or line by line button. But this button has the Quality system.

I need your advice.

Thanks in advance

Sercan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sercan_meric
Explorer
0 Kudos

The cause of the problem was their SAP period. We finished the 5. period now this problem is solved.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This does not look like standard MB11, none of both screenshots

This is standard MB11:

Can you just place the cursor in a field and press F1 and then click technical field button, and post which program and screen number you see in the next screen.

0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

Actually its standard MB11, we are using AFS system. We are writing the material and press the  ENTER than second screen we choosing STOCK SELECTION button. We check whether the warehouse batch and stock. By the way F1 its not working there.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can't really believe that AFS has no F1 allowed in its screens, knowing the screen number and program would make it much much easier in the analysis.

However, if this happened all of a sudden then I would check with my colleagues if anything was implemented (new OSS notes, upgrade) that could cause this as side effect.  I would involve a ABAPer to debug. And if it can't be solved then I would take it to SAP Support.

0 Kudos

Actually F1 does not work just on stock selection button. Normally its working. This is Grid Value Technical Information. Program Name : SAPLJ3AI Screen Number  : 0500

sercan_meric
Explorer
0 Kudos

The cause of the problem was their SAP period. We finished the 5. period now this problem is solved.