cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The Transportation Report VT12 dose not have the Field OvSts.ShCostCa (FBGST) in the selection criteria. If i go to the variant maintanance screen i can see the field but it is greyed out. I cannot un hide this field.

I have searched this on the fourm but could not find something which made sense to me. How to change the Variant Particulars already created for FBCJ. have followed this link but the field is still greyd out in SE38 Variants Change.

If i can get any standard report for the VT01N documents for which cost document has not been created. FBSTA, FBGST, ARSTA or ARGST any of these status fields.  

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkumarnarasimman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anwer,

The variant is kept disable due to the screen field K_FBGST is hidden during declaration itself, please find the screenshot below.

Also we can't unhide this screen element using LOOP AT SCREEN concept inside AT-SELECTION SCREEN OUTPUT event.

Since it is a report program, SHD0 wont work.

We can do the change easily using key and comment 'NO-DISPLAY' code which is not recommendable(Don't do it).

One of the possible way, we can create our own custom screen field(C_FBGST1) in standard screen using screen enhancement concept and make the screen field is visible to user as shown below.

SELECT-OPTIONS: C_FBGST1 FOR VTTK-FBGST.

Get the value into Custom field, using enhancement concept, copy the value to standard field like below.

K_FBGST = C_FBGST1.  "Copy the value

Regards

Rajkumar Narasimman

Answers (0)