cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User status at activity level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need to assign my user status at activity level so after creation of my status, how can I assign my status only on activity as in 'configuration', it showing me user status profile assignment on network. If I assign my user status profile on network, I'll get my status both on network header and activity. So can anyone tell me how to get user status only on activity level.

Regards,

Faizan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faizan,

If you do not want to use the Network Header User Status to Network Activities.

I suggest you to create a User Status and assign Object type Network Activities only.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

I have assigned only but when I'm going to create project getting warning message with no user status profile assigned on activity.

Regards,

Faizan

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faizan,

This is activity status profile, why you use when creating a project.

This error message will come, if the object types was not properly maintained. If you want to create project, then add object type project definition.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

I have assigned 'Project Definition' and also assigned different user status profile at project profile but still getting same warning message.

Kindly tell me how to remove that warning message with help screen shot.

Regards,

Faizan

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faizan,

In the User Status PS_ACT_S assign object types Project Definition / WBS element / Network Header / Network Activity.

Now see whether you get the error message

This is a standard message, so it should not be changed.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

After assign all object I'm not getting warning message but I'm also getting 'user status' at network header level which I don't want so if I remove object type 'Network Header' then, it will not show at network level but also given me warning message. I have to assign user status profile manually at activity level. So is that possible that I'll get user status at activity level only.

Regards,

Faizan

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faizan,

Only User status profile can be default at Network Header level.

You can develop code with Validation / Substitution, to default a user status profile based on control key and network header type

No standard way, you need to do a small development to achieve this, so contact your abaper.

Regards

Terence