Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not determine mapping steps for message

former_member398373
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have a SOAP -> PI -> RFC synchronous scenario that I have implemented with an Integrated Configuration (I'm using PI 7.31). I got the WSDL from the Menu of the integrated configuration and tested the interface with soapUI   and also i have tried from test tab of RWB  but i got the below error.

Error encountered while executing mapping: com.sap.aii.af.service.mapping.MappingException: com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.ResourceException: Could not determine mapping steps for message.

Please help out on this.

Thanks & Regards

Papireddy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member398373
Participant

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply.

The solution is security peoples are missed the role S_RFCACL to particular user.

Thanks & Regards

Papireddy.

giribabu_2907
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Papireddy ,

May i know who will maintain that role S_RFCACL and how to maintain can you please explain .

Thanks ,

Giribabu.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Papi,

You received the response from RFC other than what you have specified in the response mapping which means RFC sent the fault response and you did not define any mapping for fault response that is why you are getting above error.

Check what is the response you are receiving from RFC and check is it matching to your response mapping structure which you defined in repository.

Regards,

Praveen.

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Papireddy,

You are facing this issue for Request or response?

How you are handling RFC response message? may be you have not defined any mapping for RFC response to SOAP.

If you defined the mapping for response as well might be due to cache issue it is not updating, so i suggest you to do some dummy changes in mapping and activate again.

Also check if the corresponding cache is updating in ESR under cache notifications and perform cache refresh once.

Please refer the SAP note 1312182 - Use of advanced AE features after upgrade to 7.11

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if the receiver system/communication component and receiver interface is same as your ICO. The SOAP URL is like below (from SAP help)

You have configured the SOAP sender adapter. You can trigger a call to the sender SOAP adapter using either of the following URLs. However, SAP recommends you to use the second option.

• http:// <host name> : <port name> /XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=<party name> : <service name> : <channel name> . If you have not created a party, enterchannel=: <service name> : <channel name>
  • http:// <host name> : <port name> /XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?senderParty=<name of the sender party> &senderService= <name of the sender service>&interface= <name of the interface> &receiverParty= <name of the receiver party> &receiverService= <name of the receiver service> &interfaceNamespace=<name of the interface namespace>
former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Papi,

Check the points mentioned by Harish, Also check if the Cache is up to date.