Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REFX contract frequency for variable terms to get required installments

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I would like have a clarification on the REFX contract frequency for variable terms (not fixed months/ years/ Day).

Standard Frequency option is working fine for fixed terms like yearly / monthly / cyclical…etc.

But my requirement is: I have some short term contracts, where condition Unit price need to maintain as total amount (Fixed). Example 25000 USD/ 3.5 months, need 3 or 4 instalments.

Based on the contract duration price & installments may change, but I want to generate no of installment as needed by business. Is there any way in standard system?

(Already tried with manual installment payments option from – Contract – Overview tab - account sheet)

Kindly advice is there any other way to get the same.Your quck help will be highly appriciated.

Regards,

Subbarao.Narnei

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest you to have 3 to 4 one time conditions for your requirement.

And the total amount for the 3 to 4 one time condition = 25000USD.

Best regards,

Bowen

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bowen,

Thanks for your reply, But we have suggested this option already, which is not accepted by user.It should be one condition only & actual rent not one time condition.

The problem is if we short close the contract with one time conditions will not raise the reversal entries automatically.

Thanks,

Rao

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subba,

There is one work around solution for the same. 

You can implement the required logic by implementing BADI BADI_RECN_CONTRACT~SUBSTITUTE .

You have to maintain a custom table with frequency details. Based on these frequency details you can implement the logic in BADI.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandra

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra,

Thank you for the reply, Noted your advise & but is there any way to do it in standard system.

Thanks,

Rao