cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit of measurement decimals

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My Client wants to  book SKF qty with 5 decimals but system not allowing more than3 decimals,                                                                          

I have given decimal place:5 in t code:CUN1 even though getting same error msg, please help me in this regard,

Thanks in advance,

Thanks & Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198686
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

In SAP does not allow more than 3 decimals for quantity fields for skf ,  its not " CUN1 " it's  t code "CUNI" which we maintain Qty decimal places in table level (Table T006-ANDEC and T006-DECAN). Most of the quantity fields in SAP use the domain MENG13 (Total Length 13, Decimals 3, one place for sign, one place for decimal point) So the maximum qty you can have is 9,999,999,999.999 but this will create a stack over flow in finance documents. The lowest value you can have is 0.001. So you may have to define your unit as Nano TC ( one billionth of TC ) as your base unit of measure. 

Sol : You have option to contact with your abap team for this, they will create one z process for your requirement accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi for your reply

i discussed with ABAPer but he is saying that develop Z process is possible but very difficult to link all the places where Unit of measurement required,  is it better thought to communicate with sap to get solution? please advice

Thanks,

Ram

former_member198686
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

There is not alternative.

Its better to raise a note , may be you will get best Solution from them. 

Thanks,

Ravi Kumar Kota

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

i check with SAP and update you.

Thanks,

Ram

former_member198686
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks  Ram