cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ILOA data missing when bringing in equipment data via TDMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all

We are on TDMS 4.0 SP10. When bringing data over using the BPL object "BC Equipment", the data did get populated in table EQUI and EQUZ. However, wrong data was getting populated in table ILOA. Is there anyway to trace what kind of data/logic TDMS is using to bring the data over from the source system on a particular table? Is there any way to see what is the actual data being brought over for ILOA during the data selection criteria phase? As I mentioned, I do see data brought over into ILOA, but just not the right ones.

Here is the screenshot of the business object:

Thanks,

Jonathan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

What is the table name coming in the TDMS BPL parameter for this BPL. There may be some issue in the filter criteria due to which no data is coming for the selected tables.

Not to sure about the exact data being transferred, but you can always check the related tables which are being copied for the selected BPL.

You can also try to have the data transferred to file instead of the receiver system for a test run and then check.

Thanks,

Manas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manas

The table ILOA does show up on the related tables activity. But that activity does not show me what data the package is planning to transfer. I have already tried exporting out the data in files. But the data is in a special format that I am not sure how to read.

Any idea?

Thanks

Jonathan.