cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on Invoice List

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created an invoice list but I have few questions regarding this

1- The billing document which are included in the invoice list do not have the default output type in VF02, why and what setting needs to be done so that output get defaulted in the billing documents?

2- Is the factoring discount condition is mandatory even if we do not want to give discounts?

3- No accounting document is created for invoice list is this because factoring discount condition is not there.

regards

Ashutosh

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Please make use of the subject effectively

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  1. Check in VV32 whether you have maintained the required output type
  2. Not necessary that if the Business process does not require any discount, then it can be removed from pricing procedure
  3. Yes it is standard SAP functionality.  When already accounting document has been generated for the source billing document and debited the customer, you cannot debit the customer once more via invoice list

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi Sir,

If you could please read my reply to Mr. Shiva then the answer will more useful to me. Adding to that I also tried removing the requirement which stops the o/p to be defaulted if the document is not passed to accounting it gets defaulted but my billing document are already passed to accounting but o/p type not getting defaulted with that requirement I don't know why?

regards

Ashutosh

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check output determination analysis for this billing document (once after entering into Billing document>>Shift+F8>>Go to (in menu bar)>>Determination analysis..

Pl Check & update..

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PhaniKumar,

I have checked all this it says requirement is not met, requirement i am using is 62 which stops o/p to be defaulted if billing document is not passed to accounting but the issue is my document is already passed to accounting. And one more thing when i tried with different payer for which invoice list date is not maintained in customer master then the o/p type is getting defaulted.

regards

Ashutosh

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your invoice list billing document was not released to accounting-why requirement 62 assigned at your output determination procedure?

Have you tried by removing the requirement..

Also let us check invoicing list date effect on this output determination..

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I looked into the requirement type 62 and found that it also checks for invoice list and if customer is selected/configured for invoice list it wont default output type.

Now I have another issue, I am not able to see output for items in invoice list, can anyone have idea how to print invoice list items individually.

regards

Ashutosh

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

for this you need maintain Output condition Records by selecting your Billing output type under NACE

or NACR

These condition Records will default the Output types in the Billing Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Conditions records are already in place, the issue I am facing is only after configuring invoice list,

I have analyzed that there is a requirement in my o/p type that if document is not passed to accounting o/p will not default. Billing document in my invoice list are passed to accounting but invoice list is not passed to accounting because I guess factoring discount condition is not maintained in pricing procedure. But what I am wondering is if billing document are passed to accounting they should default the o/p type. My question is if there is any such condition that invoice list should also passed to accounting then only o/p will default in the billing documents or if we have configured invoice list then invoice list should be passed to accounting then only billing document in the list will have o/p defaulted.

regards

Ashutosh

Message was edited by: Ashutosh Ranjan

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

is it that, the invoice is not passed to accounting due to Error in the Billing Document.

check your Output procedure if your Output types are assigned Requirement-62

This will Block the Output if the invoice not passed to Accounting due to Error in the Invoice.