cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Userexit on VD01 (to set "order combination" indicator)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, everyone!

When i create new customer or extend existing one (with VD01) on new sales area (only for SBO/1/2) i want automaticaly set "Order combination" indicator as checked.

Could someone advise any userexit (or other solutions) for customer creation to do that?

Best regards,

Evgeniy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Evengeniy,

How are the Customer master data created in your client site? Are user creating Master Data manually? If yes, this is more a user discipline / training issue.

If you want to enforce the  "Order combination" indicator, you can use program - SAPMF02D (Function - EXIT_SAPMF02D_001) to insert the necessary custom code at the time of saving the Customer master.

As an alternative, if the Customer master data is created via some interface or MDM, you can default the "Order combination" indicator in that system, which will automatically flow to SAP.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

superpili3
Explorer
0 Kudos

check SAP note 2639667

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just to add: As far as I know Order combination field is ticked by default in standard SAP, if it's not set to Display only or Hidden. Can you please check this?

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is indeed true Kivanc, I tried to create a Customer (using XD01 / VD01) in my Development system, the Order Combination indicator was set by default.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Evgeniy,

Customer exit function EXIT_SAPMF02D_001 can be used to validate data. It is called when user tries to save customer master. You can use this to validate whether Order combination is ticked on your condition. It cannot be used for defaulting values on Sales area screen, and I am not aware of any exit/functionality that serves this purpose either.