cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Customer Master Text using Custom T-code and maintain in multiple language

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Will it be possible to maintain customer master text using custom T-code and update in customer master. Have anybody worked on such scenario earlier? And also, is it possible to maintain the texts in multiple languages, if so how.

I did search some of the threads, but didn't found any ref of such requirement, if I had missed out any thread, kindly let me know.

Thanks,

Umesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try LSMW?

Direct input program /SAPDMC/SAP_LSMW_IMPORT_TEXTS can be run by t-code SE38 and update long texts, but I'm not sure if you can use this functionality in a Z-program, as it looks for a LSMW path.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No..my requirement is to provide the user with new screen to update customer master text.

LSMW / BDC, I can use for cutover.

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with class CMD_EI_API. It has a method UPDATE_CENTRAL_TEXTS, which will help you fulfill your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kivanc, will check with my technical person and will update further.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

is it standard Text or random text?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva, Standard text

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can create standard Text under SO10 with Text id as ST and assign the same in customer master texts under Text object TEXT

Former Member
0 Kudos

No..sorry, this will not help.

The requirement is to update the customer master text using Z transaction and user should have option to update all the texts against text id (replicate as seen in customer master).

Thanks,

Umesh