cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Points not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have completed two openSap courses but I gained score (15 points) for only one course. Can you please tell me what the reason is?

Regards,

Md Moniruzzaman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please tell me where did find those courses?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Md, you can get the points only once  as indicated in

Feras, if you look also into this blog then you will see that you are too late for this game, but you can still enroll for the courses, they will go on.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeap, i am always late for the game.. ^ _ ^ ... thanks Juergen..

0 Kudos

Hi Feras,

The courses they are referring to are found at www.open.sap.com, not sure if anyone has answered you on that yet.

Kind Regards

Dianne

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Dianne.. you answered my question..

0 Kudos

Feras, you are welcome. Some really good courses are offered.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
  1. Thanks guys  Hi Feras, I think you got the answer from discussion. You can participate in unlimited courses. It's a good opportunity for us.
JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as your question is answered you can close it now, if you don't know how then see here:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Juergen,

Till last week i was having 394 points and then some one liked and rated 3 of my documents so it should be 21 points adding and it has to be 415 but it is showing only 408 .

Can you please check as in Why ?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your reputation tab you will only see positive evens, when you get points for your content.

If someone decides later different then you can't see it directly. Open the Expertise section when you are in your content tab. Then click the gear (at the bottom on the right  - it only appears if you move the mouse over) of the card for SAP Business by Design. You can see that someone hat rated and liked a document, but then decided different and removed the like (2) and gave a new rating 3star or below which removed the 5 points for the earlier 5star rating.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You would get points one time only ( i guess)

cc:

Claire_Devereux
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes that's correct, you can only earn one badge and one set of points

kind regards

Claire