cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro metadata API

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm currently working with web dynpro for java metadata api to create a simple web dynpro application consisting

of one component defining a model, component controller and a view. I found an example how to create controllers

and views, but I don't find any examples of building a model metadata. Are there any resources available, e.g.: javadoc api, sample appplications covering metadata api details ?

Thanks in advance,

Ilya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

What I meant by metadata api is actually Java interfaces and classes as part of the <i>com.sap.ide.metamodel</i> and <i>com.sap.ide.metamodel.webdynpro</i> packages used

to work on web dynpro xml files which represent the web dynpro model. I'm currently trying to build a web dynpro

application by simply using the above api, not by using

the IDE's tools.

Regards,

Ilya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What do you mean by Model Metadata api. If you are using Webdynpro then you can import the model using the Create Model Wizard of NDS.

Do you want to create a Model at runtime. If you can tell me what you would like to do i would be able to help you further.

Anyway See if this example helps you.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d5/1558bfa6aa80499113983e738b1b21/frameset.htm

regards

ravi