SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation of average consumption

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

Scenario:

We have a scenario where meter is stuck & zero consumption is recorded from last 2-3 months. As a result customer is billed for zero consumption.

We need to back bill these zero recorded periods.

For that we need to calculate per day average consumption based on its recorded history consumption. Past history to be considered may vary – 6 months or 1 year or 2 years depending on the customer type.

And then calculated average consumption will be used to create adjusted Manual Bill Document.

We are not going to reverse existing zero reads and their corresponding periodic bill documents.

Question: Do we have any standard framework or functionality within SAP ISU that can provide me per day average consumption based on history.

Kindly share your thoughts on this.

Thanks

Vishal

1 REPLY 1

srinivasankh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

I guess you could use EA00 and try to simulate the period for which you need to get the expected consumption. Start date of simulation should be first bill start date where zero consumption started, but there is a hitch here since you have the meter readings with zero consumption and you have released them estimation process will consider those!

Next option I could think of is to use simulation scenario EASIM if you have configured and used before.

Last thing is that, if this is just for only customer you can just work out manually.

Thanks,

Srini