cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Planned Order Conversion-CIFORD03

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am enhancing Production orders when they are received from APO as Planned Order marked for conversion. Custom fields are sent from APO and I am receiving them in User Exit CIFORD03 in one of the custom structures. They have to be posted in AUFK, CI_AUFK. In the user exit, Orders have not yet been posted in ECC but number has been generated. Any ideas on how to achieve this. Eventually orders are posted using CIF_ORDER_INBOUND but this FM does not have any container to include custom structures received from APO that are available in CIFORD03.

Thanks,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200970
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear kiran,

As per my understanding the planned orders which are created in APO and are set to conversion indicator leading to production orders , this production orders are not published to ECC.

Please try to follow this steps.

1.  In /SAPAPO/CCR consistency and reconciliation Report we have option of maintaining parallel processing profiles. In order to maintain this we need to select the documents to be checked.

say Manufacturing orders, select them and maintain the Parallel processing profiles.

2. Once the profiles are maintained execute the report and extract the results.

3. Now send this results to /SAPAPO/C5 Processing of change pointers.

once all the change pointers are cleared. Check whether the orders are available in the ECC.

Hope this method would help you to resolve the problem. Rewards are highly appreciated.

Best Regards.

Arvind Pabba.

0 Kudos

Hello Arvind,

Thanks for the response. These are PPDS planned orders and are sent to ECC when conversion indicator is set and I am receiving them in ECC. My question however was how to save the custom fields transferred from APO in the planned order while saving R3 production order.

Thanks,

Kiran

Answers (0)