Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVD and Addl duty of customs in Inventory valuation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I searched a lot for below requirement but could not find the desired solution. the case is:

In case of import Purchase order, I am using condition values for BCD, Cess BCD,SCess BCD, CVD and Addl custom Duty. First 3 condition values will be loaded in Inventory value (during GR) and last two condition values will not be loaded in Inventory Value. Because, my plant is not having Excise registration, So, I cannot use J1IEX for capture and post.

Steps:

1. After Import PO, Inbound document is created

2. Custom MIRO is posted for where Custom dept vendor is created with and all 5 custom condition values (as clearing account) are debited.

3. In GR, Inventory is debited with GR/IR clearing amount (PO basic price) + All 5 custom condtions. Whereas, I do not want the value of CVD and Addl Duty to be added in Inventory. Through, entry is OK per normal system behaviour i.e. In custom MIRO all 5 condition values are debited and same are credited in GR accounting entry. In normal scenario, I take canvat (refund) of last 2 conditions (CVD and Addl Duty) in J1IEX, but this tcode cannot be used in this scenario as stated above.

Please suggest how can I avoid to hit last two condition values (CVD and Addl Custom duty) in Invnetory valuation during GR posting.

thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help on this

0 Kudos

Dear Sir ;

you can not achieve this .

This is a standard Design and SAP has Hard Coded the inventoried part

Why do not a inventoried the values ? i think this is a wrong concept .

Joydeep

0 Kudos

I have done this by creating one offsett condition

joydeep_mukherjee2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir ;

Great to hear that .but what will be the ultimate result is it working ?

Can you send the screenshot of the Pricing Procedure .

Thanks& Regards;

Joydeep

0 Kudos

Hi,

I created new condition (negative) for and in Pricing procedure From step kept same of CVD

0 Kudos

Dear Sir ;

Thank you very much .One new thing I came to know .

Thanks you once again

Joydeep