Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports to be executed after OVA8 changes and risk category mass change

gino_babu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Folks

I am seeking your help in running the right report after making changes in OVA8 transaction and mass change in the risk category of customers.

We received a request from the client to make some changes in OVA8 (view for maintenance of automatic credit control) plus some mass changes of risk category of customers in different credit area. Now that its been done, I would like to know what reports we need to run post this!

I have searched and got RVKRED07 and RVKRED09. Is that right or do we require anyother reports to be executed. Also please let me know how to run (step by step, fields required) these reports. Tried to get these information, but found little complicated. So if those who have executed these reports earliers, please help me on this!!

GB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member200027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

As mentioned by Hualin, you could run report RFDKLI20 after changing credit management customizing in FD32 or OVA8.

If you have not changed anything except the risk category, RFDKLI20 is actually possible, but too large for this purpose.

If you only change the risk category, report RVKRED09 is sufficient.

So, I suggest executing RVKRED09(if you only changed risk category) first to reorganize the credit limit information.

Then executing RVKRED88/RVKRED77 to reorganize credit value for related credit account.

Best regards,

Crystal Lin

hualin_zhang
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please also check note

408596 - RFDKLI20: Recreating credit data - new documentation

The note explains after what kind of change you have to run this report.

If necessary, execute this one also.

Best regards,

Hualin

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can add report RVKRED88 too into this checklist..

Phanikumar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To run a report, I am not sure, why you are expecting step by step process.  You just have to execute the programs indicated by you with the appropriate check boxes ticked.  You also can run Program RVKRED77

G. Lakshmipathi