cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create customer specific Inspection plan for in-process inspection?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are working on process industry (PP-PI) QM and we have below requirement. Can you please help out by providing the right or best fit solution to fulfill our requirement.

Requirement: How we can create an inspection plan with inspection type 03 that is customer specific?

Current way of setup is through master recipe, and for each recipe we can only create one inspection plan for all those materials that are tagged to the recipe. However, those materials although sharing same master recipe, but is having different customer requirement on inspection parameter, and therefore we need to find out how to maintain unique inspection plan 03 for each customer product combination.

On top of that, for all inspection type 03 result, where there are multiple sampling involved, We do not have the visibility to see all in one view for comparison. We would like to have one view screen/SAP report that allow us to view all the sample result, rather than clicking into it one by one.

Thank you,

Naresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198406
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

For Inspection type 03, you can't have customer specific inspections in case of single master recipe. But, If you create customer specific master recipe to fulfill the requirement of customer specific inspection.

for your second point, you can see if QE51N can help to see all the results by clicking individual inspection point. But, if you need at a glance kind of report, you need to develop a customized one.

Regards,

Dipeshkumar Bhavsar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dipeshkumar,

Thanks for your reply. Analyzing your as per your suggestion & still waiting if there will be any other better way to fulfill this requirement.

Regards,

Naresh

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

I think there is no facility to create customer specific inspection plans but I proposed to meet this Business requirement  2 solutions

1) Need to implement Badi flexible inspection plan

2) Define  Inspection points for General/Customer... let me know incase of any further details required

Answers (0)