SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM Table fields to output budget totals in HANA Studio analytic views

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to build an analytical view in HANA Studio whose measures have to output Current Budget, Consumable Budget, Consumed Budget & Available Budget. I am not able to find the right table fields to use . We implemented BCS under Public Sector > Funds Management. I have tried the following

1. FMBDT table - used Field PROCESS_9 hoping to build calculated columns like ENTR+SUPP+RECV-SEND = values for current budget but the data type for this field is CHAR so that did not work of course.

2. FMBDT table - used the totals fields for transaction currency TSL01 - TSL16 but I got an error and still, this would only give me values for current budget only.

I was thinking about using key figures CURRENT_RELEASE, UN_RELEASED, RELEASABLE but I cannot figure out which table they are stored in.

Any help will be appreciated big time.

Cindy.

1 REPLY 1

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

FMBDT - for budgetary totals.

FMIT - for consumption totals.

FMAVCT - for combination of consumable budget and consumption in the framework of AVC ledger.

Regards,

Eli