cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP note for New tax implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Now the government has implemented that, if the sales price is crossed more than 10,00,000, then the government is to put the one more tax to the customer, so this we have to implement in our client. So please tell me, is there any specific SAP note? Please check and tell me.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What was tax name for this new one-pl confirm as asked..

You can have a header tax condition for such taxes..the only challenge is-this should be activated only to the orders above 10 lacs-then you need to do like below:

1.Create one more condition type for this tax-activate both header & item condition at V/06 controls.. create account keys as required..Assign this condition type into your pricing procedure..

2.Use the field manual entries with option *Not possible to process manually* & Activate group condition.

3.Use the access sequence with relevant conditions as required..

4.Maintain in scales *scale basis*-value scale..

5.Maintain condition record for this new condition type with scales (from value 10lac-then 1%)

6.Now create a sales order more than 10lac value..then system will activate this condition type.(see to it that-this condition type need to work on net value-may be you can add near same step/counter where your earlier tax condition types are assigned)

7.Also check how system will divide it's new condition type value for each line item..

Hope it helps..

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thank you very much. Let me check and come back to you. Thanks.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you confirm is it the Basic price or the Total value of the Order.

can you specify what is the Tax Called?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.  Here we need to calculate the tax for the gross value of the order.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have not specified for which country you are looking for.  Also, you have not indicated the name of the tax

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually, if the single invoice value is crossed 10,00,000/= to the customer, then we need to put the 1% tax to the customer. It is applicable for both export and domestic. This is nothing but a tax collection at source. so please suggest me.

Thanks.