Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting date in RERAALCN

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys:

I have a query from client that they want accruals to be calculated till end of every of month but they want posting for accruals postings to be as 26th of every month. In the Key date field of RERAALCN i see that the same field is also used as posting date for posting Accrual engine document to financial accounting. I have checked no automatic posting in customizing for Customer settings for application components for RE hence system is posting in RE document for accrual posting in RERAALCN for the given key date which is always month end date. Now i want to transfer it manually to accounting by giving the posting date as 26th of say May 2016. I can not find such interface in REFX to allow manual transfer of Accrual engine document to Accounting. Any suggestion on it will be appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use the transaction RERAALCN_PD for your requirement.

Best regards,

Bowen

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot. I could not find it anywhere in REFX Menu path...

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

please check the note below:

1378001 - RERAALCN: Accr/def w/ posting date that is diff to key date

Yes, you cannot find it in the menu, please read the information from the note like below:

Important: This report is intended for Support purposes only; use it only in exceptional cases.  From a business point of view, the accruals and deferrals belong to the period of the key date.

Answers (0)