cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order combination in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to automaticaly set checkbox "Shipping combination" in every new sales order (va01) which have sales area = SBO /2/ *

Is it possible to do throught configuration, or i need to use abap code?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Evgeniy,

Have to tried maintaining Order combination check box in Customer master - Sales area view - Shipping tab under Shipping?

Since this is specific to particular Sales Area, you can set this indicator only for Customers in Sales Area - SBO /2/ *, which will be subsequently copied to Sales Orders.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jignesh, i set "Order combination" indicator in Customer Master for my Customer in sales area SBO/2/1, but when i created sales order for this customer (sbo/2/1) "Order combination" indicator wasn't  checked. Should it be checked automaticaly in this case?

Thanks,

Evgeniy.

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Evgeniy,

That's right - But bear in mind that Order Combination flag works for partner Sold-to party in sales order. Check if your sold-to party is ticked for Order Combination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kıvanç,

but in my case, in new Sales Order checkbox still uncheked, for Sold-to-Party for whom i set "Delivery combination" and for same Sales area (sbo/1/2).

Why this could happens?

p.s. i found a problem, that when i create a sales order, i use other one as a parent order and copy data from that, and this "Delivery combination" uncheked is copied as well.

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is the reason. Try creating an order from scratch.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Configuration or master data changes apply only to the newly created orders, going forward. If you need to update the existing orders then either a mass update transaction or a custom program can be used (if the field is not available in mass transaction).

If your question has been answered kindly close the discussion, see this blog: http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I guess it's not possible in standard, but coding part will not be difficult. Do you need Order combination to be able to be unchecked if needed, in that particular sales area? If so, you can use  exit MV45AFZZ -> Form  USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK. If not, use user exit MV45AFZB -> Form  USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAK.