cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing in intervals when input comes from ZWDS contract pos

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a challenge getting amounts of goods sold coming from a ZWDS contract position (generated through a Z009 material) to point to a fixed pricing condition built of intervals.

An example:

Pricing condition:

0-499 pieces: USD 5

500 - 999 pieces: USD 4

1000 - 1499 pieces USD 3

The amount sold is generated through a program counting a customer's use, but I don't need the exact amount multiplied with the price, just to "land" in the right interval, i.e. when a customer one month has used 550 items, the invoice should just be USD 4. Is that somehow possible?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

when a customer one month has used 550 items, the invoice should just be USD 4

Not clear from the above statement.  Do you expect the system to show the scaling value for the cumulative quantities sold in a month?  If so, where you want the system to show this?  For example, 580 pcs sold during a particular month with different billing documents and during the last day of a month if you generate the program what you were referring, where the price of $4 should show?  Billing document ?  zee report ?   For the quantity already invoiced, which invoice should show $4?   If it is customized report, then it is quite possible.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not that experienced so I hope this will clarify further:

The amount is generated through a counting engine. I don't know how it works, but  it counts the customers use of certain variables in a software system they are using, and which my company is providing. This amount varies from day to day, but is accumulated through a month and then released to be billed via a Z009 material. When this is put into a contract generated with VA41 type ZWV and the corresponding pos. to the Z009 material is a ZWDS. This position then calculetes the corresponding price. Normally this would be amount*price, but in this case I only need the corresponding price in the particular interval of the amount, not amount*price. I do not need the intervals to be listed anywhere (the customers' don't have to see them - they just need one billing line with the price).