Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part-I Reg Update at the time of Release GR blocked strock in to Un-ristricted(103 to 105)

srini_kantam
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

My client receiving goods from vendor to GR blocked stock(103),after inspection has done they are releasing goods to Un restricted stock(105), so  my client wants below requirement please have a look.

If goods are excisable, Part-I Reg should be updated against material document which has generated while releasing  GR blocked stock to Un Restricted stock(105).

I have tried to capture Excise Invoice in J1IEX against materials document(105) ,here system is not updating the part-I Register, after this I have checked J1I5 here system is showing material document which has generated while receiving the goods to GR blocked stock(103).

At last I wish to know how  system is triggering 103 movement type by default while receiving goods against PO, that too only for specific material type ROH and for rest of material types FERT,HALB...etc. system is triggering 101 movement type while receiving the goods against PO.

I hope you understand my query and  advance thanks to you for suggetions.

Regards

Srinivas

2 REPLIES 2

schaganti1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas

Excise charges will applicable only on ROH material as soon as you do the GRN with 101 movtype it will updated the part1-register.

for more clarity, send me screen shot

Thanks

Sudhakar

0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Thanks for your reply ,we are not receiving materials directly to un-restricted stock using 101 ,first we are sending materials to GR blocked stock(103) if goods are ok then we release them in to un restricted stock using 105

from  the above process My client wants Excise invoice capture Part-I entries ,while releasing the goods from unrestricted stock using 105 .

Thanks

Srinivas