cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scorecard Error "Infinite or NaN"

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Today when I open one of the proejct and navigate to scorecard I am getting "Infinite or NaN" error. Attached screenshot for your reference.

There is no scorecards in this projects. But have more views, rules and tasks.

I have checked all other projects and able to see or open existing scorecards with out error. Also some projects has no scorecards and no error message too. A weird thing, after I check other projects scorecards and come back to my projects, showing those previous visited scorecards

Any body faced this issue so far?

Thanks

Venky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

I found a note: 2237764

But our IPS version is still 4.1 SP05 only.

Thanks

Venky

former_member198540
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually i was facing the same issue, do you resolved it ?

0 Kudos

In general it should fix with SP05 Patch 5. But in our case it was not fixed even we upgrade this patch as well. So SAP has fixed for us by modifying this jar file com.businessobjects.plugins.MetadataManagement.Jar. If you want to test this with this file let me know at venkybkool at googlemail.

This is our SAP Note where we worked on this issue 334223.

Thanks

Venky

former_member198540
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes of course, btw i try to check the kba that you suggest but show this 334223 - Pricing date can be changed after billing

Its this? 

0 Kudos

Ok. Looks like this is the OSS notes I worked for might be private you can't see this conversation. Let's connect offline to deploy out jar file or raise oss note and ask them to refer this oss note worked by another customer.

Thanks

Venky

Answers (0)