cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poland SAF-T VAT reporting due in July 2016

kenneth_pingel
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello;  Customer is asking about our support for the new Polish Standard Audit File requirements.    can you advise on our support for this new requirement.. Poland is implementing new Standard Audit File reporting requirements in July 2016.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pingel,

Sap has released couple of OSS notes on 23rd May, which will help you to generate a program to extract the reports.

But extraction in XML format is completely customer responsible.

here are couple of the notes released by sap.

2260857 - Legal Change PL Standard Audit File

JPK_WB_0002319084

JPK_MAG_0002319052

JPK_FA_0002318990

JPK_KR_0002319079

0002320000-SAF-T PL - How to use SAP Starter Solution for Poland

I think the abvoe notes will help you to understand how to generate the standard Audit files  in XML format as per the legal requirement for Poland.

With Regards,

Narayana

0 Kudos

But why is the generating of the XML file in the responsibility of the customer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP's official explanation (Note 2304519)  is "Due to various reasons (time constraints, lack of information, requirement complexity, etc.), SAP is delivering a Starter solution for this requirement at this point in time."

kenneth_pingel
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Narayana;

Customer inquired about this solution and Notes were helpful.  However, they are stuck on last step....  File creation option is not provided like Portugal SAFT report.    Reports displays that extraction is completed, but they don't know where the file is stored and whether the file is in XML format....

if you have suggestions... thank you....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenneth,

Appendix A of the Starter Solution User Guide shows the tables which contain the data from the extraction. See Note 2320000 - SAF-T PL: How to use SAP Starter Solution for Poland, which contains the User Guide.

The following is a screenshot from that file:

It is the customer's responsibility to produce the xml using this data.
Alternatively, Note 2304519 shows other options including a SAP RCS solution (not currently released), or to use an SAP Partner for implementation.

Hope this helps!

Hamish

wagener-mark
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hamish,

do you know when SAP RCS is released? I checked Note 2345524 Version 10 - dated today and 2351936 but did not find any information in PAM....in spite of the fact that the first mentioned note refers to the PAM...

Best regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I have just seen 2345524 as well - it seems to indicate it is available for download now for all customers. It is separate from the 'Starter Solution', but does include xml generation.

I did find the solution under the PAM - Search for 'STANDARD AUDIT FILE F.TAX'

Note 2304519 has the contact details for SAP PL to contact regarding pricing and conditions - I recommend contacting him for further info.

Thanks,

Hamish

wagener-mark
Contributor
0 Kudos

We are just waiting for the price indication for the add-on. Problem with the add-on is, that it does not support plants abroad.

Alternatively we use Starter Solution and create XML via our middleware or directly with custom transformation within SAP.

Anyone here who coded XML creation for SAF-T within SAP?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tina/Mark,

With out SAP PI, I don't think so we can achieve without doing ABAP program to convert the XML structure.

We had the same situation, so we created XML mapping in technical program.

Regards,

Madhu

wagener-mark
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi thx for your reply. Can you give me any details as I did not use any XML functionality of abap yet.

IanMacLaren
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark

I have solution to this without needing SAP/PI ... follow this blog http://sapblog.rmtiwari.com/2012/10/power-of-core-using-xsd-for-xml.html which creates a proxy in ABAP which cheats by converting the XSD files to WSDL.  You don't actually need the proxy and the WSDL does not have any bindings anyway but the DDIC structures are created in line with the XSD and you can then just fill this from the extract tables in an ABAP report and then dump the XML into text files.

I did find I needed to add a name for the webservice in the definitions of the WSDL file and move the <message> tags above the <port_types> tags in the WSDL otherwise it works.

Hope this helps

regards

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

we received .xsd files from Poland, converted them into proxies and then transformed the ABAP structures into .xml. The most effort is taken in the .xml mapping, alltogether it definitely took more than just a couple days.

Did you by chance receive a reply from your pricing indication concerning the add-on? I´d be very interested in comparing the efforts.

Regards.

Tina

IanMacLaren
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tina

I have the same task and assumed also to convert the XSD into a proxy.  Could you share any details on this ?

regards

Ian

wagener-mark
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tina,

thx for your information. How did you create the proxies?

Best regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mark,

we are about to complete XML creation coding. If you have troube with it feel free to ask.

wagener-mark
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tina,

do you use SAP PI or just normal ERP System without PI component? Would be very nice if you could give me a rough overview of your approach....as I did not use any XML parts of ABAP before.

Best regards,

Mark