cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Status Report - cProjects 4.0 - Run time error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Under Basic Settings, I go to 'Forms for Printing and for Project Status Reports'. Here, under 'Create PDF-Based Forms', I select the form 'DPR_STATUS_REPORT_AIF' and Activate it. I then get to 'Activate Forms per project type'.I get to 'New Entries' and add 'DPR_STATUS_REPORT_AIF' and also set the 'Active' and 'Status Rpt' checked.

When I get to cProjects front end, I see the 'Project Status Report' template under the 'Status Report' tab. However, when I click on the 'Preview' button, I get to see a dump.

"The following error text was processed in the system SRP : WebDynpro Exception: SOAP Framework error: SOAP Runtime Exception: CSoapExceptionTransport : HTTP send returned with status code(100.101)"

Can someone please suggest how to get something useful at the click of the preview button?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It can be an ADS Issue. Make sure ADS Credentials are installed on your server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Reema,

How do I check this? What more need to be done on my part to have this in place?

Will my BASIS team help???

Thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bittu,

Were you able to solve this issue?

If yes, please share the solution.

Regards,

Amit

amitssawant@gmail.com

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes your basis team should tell you more about this. ADS Credential needs to be installed on the java stack of your cProjects Server. For this you will have to send a message to SAP requesting for the ADS Credential. You will then receive a credential file with its password.

However not all servers support ADS. There is a list of server names that support ADS. You can get the server name on which cProjects is installed from your basis team and I shall let you know if it is supported or not. You can also have a look at in the PAM (Product availability Matrix) for SAP NetWeaver 2004s - Additional Components at http://service.sap.com/pam

Regards,

Reema.

<i>Pl award all useful answers.</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reema,

The ADS credential is installed on the system. But still the problem persists. The pdf file is not seen at all when i select the status report tab. Also this causes problem to the approvals even as i cannot view the approval document.

Please suggest

Regards,

Amit