cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to know how to add more options in "More methods" button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to SAP EWM. My requirement is to create sub-menus under "Block Putaway" in Storage Bin section of monitor screen.

The last option here is Z and indicated to a Z FM which defines the logic of what should happen when its clicked. I think there should be some configuration where I need to assign the Z FM to this as a sub-menu. This was already done in the system and I do not know how. I need to use similar idea to achieve my requirement.

Please help me or share any ideas if any. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kumeiselbach
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

Methods for Warehouse Monitor are defined here:

IMG > SCM EWM > EWM > Monitoring > Warehouse Management Monitor > Define Object Calss Methods.

There should be already 9 entries for object 'BIN' in your customizing - one of them is the Z-entry for 'Send Empty Msg'.

Here, you can define a new method the same way.

Further explanation for enhancement of the Warehouse Monitor can be found in this How-to Guide from Solution Manager Content:

How to Add Application Content to the Whse. Management Monitor

Kind regards,
Kai-Uwe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kai-Uwe,

Thank you so much! I found the configuration like you said.

I want sub-menus under "Block Putaway" which is standard. From the configuration that does not seem possible. Is it possible? Our requirement is to actually define a set of Blocking reasons under this option.

Regards,

Divya

kumeiselbach
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

in the same customizing path mentioned above, click on 'Define Methods Presentation'. Here you can influence the displaying order using the 'Sequence' field.

Btw: It's strongly recommended to do not change the standard monitor 'SAP'.

Kind regards,

Kai-Uwe

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Alexander and Kai-Uwe.

0 Kudos