cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative deliveries creation during ATP check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We do have ATP check for deliveries and have a strange situation where the negative confirmations are happening against deliveries.

We are using cumulation rule in deliveries ATP logic which should stop from delivery creation if the stock is not available.

But here the deliveries are creating and in CO09 screen cumulative ATP quantity is going negative. Warehouse is shouting as we dont have any stock but how the deliveries are creating?

Please provide your expert advice to crack this issue ?

Appreciate your help....!!!

Thanks and Regards,

Sree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sree,

But here the deliveries are creating and in CO09 screen cumulative ATP quantity is going negative. 

When you review CO09, are you getting negative ATP while using Checking Rule 'B'?

You have created this post in the APO space, so I will assume that you are using APO for Availability checking.  Please post two screen shots of your "B" scope of check, one with the Receipts tab and one with the Requirements tab.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru DB49,

Thank you very much for your response on this....!!!

Yes you are correct this is on APO space.

Please find the below Scope of check "B" screen shots.

And the issue is not with all the materials and plants it is happening against some materials and one plant as of now.

Thank you.

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sree,

You missed my question

When you review CO09, are you getting negative ATP while using Checking Rule 'B'?

If the answer is yes, then I will need to see a screen print showing the negative.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

When I execute CO09 with BE "B" I am getting like this. The cumilative quantity is becoming negative and receipts column is showing lesser than the Conf.requirements. Please find the below CO09 screen

shot; Receipts are 19 and conf.requirements are 32 and cuml ATP is -13. For this much -13 quantity deliveries are creating.

If i am missing your point please advice i will provide the missing details.

Thank you

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sree,

This screen shot shows that delivery ATP is working as designed. 

From your earlier statements, I will assume that this is a mature design, and not something you are developing. I will also assume that your system has been configured such that deliveries cannot be created without first passing an availability check.

When I see such a CO09 screen, here are the things that I would assume, in order of most likely to least likely:

1. One or more supply elements disappeared; or was reduced, after a Delivery was created.

2. Your system has an enhancement of some kind that is bypassing standard SAP behavior under certain circumstances.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member182607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello DB,

Interesting stuff. We are facing the same issue of negative deliveries in CO09 with CTP/GATP. What we observed was that unlike CO09 in ECC, CO09 has an additional column for 'time'. This is what is killing us. My sale order is confirmed 600 am in the morning and my STO comes in even one minute after that   we can not create a delivery because the sorting in APO CO09 is ascending by time. In real life scenario in our plants i can deliver that sale order even if my STO comes at 500 pm the same day. We have been going back and forth with SAP on that. One of our own thought is to force a time of 00:00:01 on the STOs. We are looking at this scenario logic and see what else might get impacted.

Any suggestions, DB, would be great.

Thanks,

Subash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Subash,

At first glance I would say that your issue is not related to Sree's issue.  Your issue sounds more likely to be related to your Product Check bucket definition and confirmation logic.

I suggest that rather than hijack Sree's post, you open your own.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member182607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ok DB... I am cool with your comments. Never thought of knowledge hijack.

THanks,

subash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

The PO field is only reference test filed for us in SO. if the supply elements are disappearing means what i am thinking if there is any delay in the PO or the stock is consumed by other delivery. But in this case also delivery is passing through ATP so it should not be a problem its my thought only (I could also be wrong).

I am thinking about your second suggestion about custom logic which could by pass the standard SAP process. I will check with my abaper and come back here.

Thank you Guru DB49 for your response.

Regards,

Sree.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sree,

The PO field is only reference test filed for us in SO.

???  I didn't mention anything about a PO.  POs are not relevant for your ATP check for deliveries.

if the supply elements are disappearing means what i am thinking

In your solution, the only supply elements are Subcontractor Requirements and Returns Deliveries; plus whatever types of stock you have included.  It is not clear to me what business requirement you have that should consider Subcontractor Requirements as a Supply element, but this is contained in your config.

So, supply elements 'disappearing' would mean

1. ATP-relevant Stock was reduced without offsetting ATP doc reduction,

2. Returns Delivery was reduced without offsetting stock increase, or

3. Subcontractor requirement was reduced without offsetting stock increase.

You should easily be able to check 1 in MB51.  You can check number 2 by reviewing all recent Returns Deliveries.   You can check number 3 by reviewing any recent Subcon docs.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

Thanking you for your support.

I will check the points which you mentioned and come back here again.

Thanks

Sree