cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable/Disable Sales order texts in VA01

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement where I have to edit the sales order header texts which are currently disabled for input. Please check the below details.

VA01 -> Enter Order Type -> Enter Ship-to, Sold-to -> Enter -> Select Sales Area -> Enter -> Pop-ups related to header texts will come in Display mode one after other . Now I want to change this pop-up to edit mode. I checked so many threads but couldn't able to get the answer.

Can anyone help me to achieve this ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Geetha,

1. Access transaction code VOTXN - Customizing Text Determination.

2. Select Sales Document > tick Header > Click Change to update the settings.

3. Click the affected text procedure and review the text ID assignments.

4. To avoid the pop - up during sales order processing, text IDs should be set as "Text is Not

Obligatory".

5. SAVE.

Thanks,

Earl

0 Kudos

Hi Earl,

I do want to display the pop-up but the popup should be in editable mode.Now it is grayed. User wants to edit while creating the sales order and he doesn't wants to use the option goto - header - texts.Is there any check which can be set for editable/non-editable ?

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you specify what is the text obligation mapped in the Text id of the sales document Header under Text determination

can you tell me how you are able to get the pop up in the sales order,generally the text will be pop up during copying from one document to the other

0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

text obligation is Y - text will be displayed during copying and it is copying from Sold-to/ship-to.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the text id settings for the Text procedure assigned to the document type

0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

I checked the settings but couldn't get any option to make it editable in pop-up.