Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing Biller Direct 6.35 in NWDS

dani_amaya
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm currently working in a project for customizing some JSP pages for Biller Direct 6.35, since there is not any official guide from SAP to make a Java development , I went through the SCN forums I didn't find a clear way on how to import and create the projects in the NWDS from the DCs that are on the NWDI.

As far as I advanced I already setup the development infrastructure and I see the FSCM_BD Software Component and sync them in the local DCs.

My question is what's the procedure to create the projects from this DC's to customize any jsp and deploy the changes directly in the server where the frontend is.

Anyone has any idea or can guide me on how to work with the Development components in general?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189220
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Danilo,

I am not sure that FSCM_BD is delivered with the source code from SAP. I'm sorry I'm not a Biller Direct expert.

However if it is, you will have to add this FSCM_BD as "Archive & Sources" in CMS - Landscape Configurator.

Then you will have to re-import the development configuration again in the NWDS.

For development in DC, creating activities, releasing and activating please refer to this document:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-3204

Provided the FSCM_BD is not delivered with sources, then you might not change anything but just use the build archives. In this case you will have to create a new project in SLD, define dependencies and so on...

Regards