cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I tell when an RRB Item (or part thereof) has been rejected?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We need to be able to look back at RRB activity and identify when (dates) rejections were processed. .

I've looked at the standard RA WIP reports and the RRB Document Flow reports but they associate the rejection amounts with the initial cost posting period and not when they actually happened.

I have read Resource-related billing (RRB) - Product Lifecycle Management - SCN Wiki by Gerald Vilimovsky & Saurabh TiwariField which is very informative but doesn't nail down this particular issue explicitly.

I have looked at the RRB Document Flow tables; AD01DLI - Dynamic Items, AD01DLIEF - Individual Flow & AD01DLISF - Total Flow in the hope that I can find my way back up the audit trail of what happened when during any thread but that does not seem possible ... see my illustration below...

As far as I can see there is no way to pick apart the history of cost rejections.

Has anyone else had this requirement? Are there any tables or reports that I am unaware of? Does anybody out there have any idea how we might go about providing this information?

Any feedback much appreciated.

Regards.

Patrick.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any thoughts anyone - no one else came across this requirement?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may have to carry out coding corrections as recommended in the following note:-

• Note 156849 - Exclude from RRRA billed items from later periods

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mr Lakshmipathi but I am not clear how this is related to my problem. The note contains very little detail but seems to be about excluding items from subsequent RA periods. I want the opposite - I want to see rejected values appear on reports and associated with the actual date of the rejection.

Can you say a few more words to help me see how this might help please.

Regards.

Patrick.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your illustration, you have mentioned that since there is no date in the table AD01DLI for DI number, and the said note says that after coding correction, it will read the document flow for each DLI to check the billing date, I thought of suggesting you to make an attempt.  I am not sure on the outcome. 

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you - we explore that.