cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori extend UI_QM_Create

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I tried to extend the app ui_qm_create to add a field with the WEB IDE. But when I start extension I get the following error:

Uncaught Error: failed to load 'i2d/qm/qualityissue/confirm/Y_UI_QM_CREATEExtension/Component.js' from ./Component.js: Error failed to load 'i2d/qm/qualityissue/confirm/Component.js' from /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/Y_UI_QM_CREEXT/Component.js: 404 - Not Found

I think it could be e problem with my Component.js. I uploaded it as an attachment.

Does anybody have an idea to solve this issue?

Regards,

Christoph

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

I have the same problem you mentioned in your first message.

The problem always appears when a project is imported from the ABAP Repository (all standard sap apps without any extension or modification). If I create an app from a template and use the qm_creation service, the app preview works, only the service fails because the app is not allowed to use the service. So I think the problem must be on the web IDE side, especially the component.js.

Did you find out the reason for the issue? And you also see only the Blue Crystal Theme background?

Regards,

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias

No I didn't find a solution for this issue and yes i also see only the Blue Crystal Theme. I try now to extend the app with an other Description. But until now it doesn't work as well.

Regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

which app version you try to extend?

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3913495 Simmaco thinks it depends on the old Version I use, so maybe you have an old version too?

Regards,

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias

I have the Version UIEAAP01 Release 100 SP-Level 0008.

Regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Can you create new extension project and try to run it once without doing any modification.If it works compare both the component.js files and pls attach your standard app component.js.

Regrads,

Viswa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viswa

Thanks for your reply. I deleted the extension project and created a new one. I added an extension view and an extension controller without any modifications. Now I get the following error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'unbindElement' of undefined

But this time I can load the app, the error appears at the s3 view which I want to extend.

The Component.js looks now like this:

Regards,

Christoph