cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Procurement for public sector - document builder integration in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts ,

I am currently working on the integration of the document builder with SRM system without using any of these components : XI/PI or PPS .

Did someone managed to integrate the two systems without using PPS or XI ?

If it is so please help me i am currently blocked in this issue

Regards

Ouissam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

still got no solution for my problem

Can someone help me?

venkatakrishna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please elaborate your requirement.

Document builder integration with SRM we can achieve with Cfolders and DMS(document management system) with using PI.

Regards,

Venkata Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkata

Thank you for your reply ,

This is exactly my requirement :

I did the configuration of the document builder stand alone system and now i am looking for a way to get the following scenario working for elaborating contracts :

- A user enters an RFx number in the document builder's dialog interface , using this number the document builder fills automatically a specific informations in the contract such as Purchasing Organization, Submission Deadline,Purchasing Group. The informations are token from the SRM system .

But we do not want to use the PPS system , also we do not have a PI in our system .

Can you please help me ?

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

You are using web services I am assuming ?

Do you get an error  when using this scenario not clear on what the query is .

You should activate the business functions 

SAP SRM Procurement for Public Sector Basis (/SAPPSSRM/SRM_CROSS_INDUSTRIES) and SAP SRM Procurement for Public Sector Functions (/SAPSSRM/SRM_PPS).

Refer link as below it has similar query to what you have posted

Integrate Document Builder to SRM (wihtout usin... | SCN

SAP Document Builder Integration - Features of SAP SRM Procurement for Public Sector Basis - SAP Lib...

Regards

Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vinita

Thank you for your reply ,

Actually i do not have a clear idea on what i have too do to get the integration of the two systems . the two business functions are not activated . We are searching for another alternative to integrate the document builder with SRM without using the PPS solution .

Do you have an idea about this ? i would be thankful if you could help me

Regards

Ouissam