cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget available in WBS but popping budget exceeded error

esha_prasoon
Explorer
0 Kudos

In a WBS, CNS41 displays budget available but when a service indent is being created it is throwing a budget exceeded error. I have checked in OPS9 the budget control is already active. I have executed CJEN and CJBN. Yet the same error persists. I have checked t-codes CJI3, CJ76, S_ALR_87013557, S_ALR_87013543 etc.

Please help.

Regards,

Esha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

y7me909
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Esha,

Can you check the budget in CJ30....

If yes then check the budget available for the current fiscal year or not.

Are you Maintaining the budget overall or annual.

Pls post the screen shot for better under standing.

Best Regards,

Mahesh

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Esha,

Do you have warning message to the Person Responsible in your tolerance limits? If yes, please maintain the person responsible in your WBS..

Also as mentioned by Paulo, check the availability analysis report in CJ30/31 for the WBS for which you are getting the budget exceed error.. You may have some parked documents which can consume budgets..

Regards

Sammar

esha_prasoon
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Der,

Thanks for both the solutions but I have already gone through CJ30/31. But it is displaying the same distribution. Also, I have checked the Tolerance limits also, they are fine as required. Is it possible to view any parked documents that have consumed the budget.

Thanks,

Esha

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Esha,

I doubt you did checked the report, because otherwise you would not be asking about parked documents.  In the analysis report you will see all line items with respective impact on the budget.

Regards,

Paulo

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Esha,

goto CJ30 and select a WBS and then goto menu and you will find analyse or similar word. i am not able access the screen as budget is not configured here so try from there.

thanks

Sunil

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Esha,

Check the Availability analysis in CJ30 by going in the Menu Tab  Extras->>Availability Control->> Analysis for the WBS where you are getting the issue..

This will provide you details on all the cost which is  being considered for the budget check..

Regards

Sammar

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Esha,

Please try the budget availability analysis report from the menu in CJ30/CJ31.  For the complex logic of availability control standard reports will not show you the real picture.

Regards,

Paulo