cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWST field!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

While creating Sales Views of the materials I have set the field of "MWST" on "No Tax" zero but while business transaction (creating sales order) the system is showing me this error.

"Pricing Error :Mandatory Condition MWST is missing"

Please resolve as when I am putting MWST back to "1" full tax it is taking the amount.

Regards

Rubab Zehra

P.S. I hope that query is clear to all the experts. I don't want to go VK11 and do that manually by maintaining condition record. Need urgent support.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks KB and Mukhtar.

I have jumped to the right solution for this error.

"Pricing Error :Mandatory Condition MWST is missing" while order creation.

Here the MWST was set as mandatory field.

In IMG go to

Sales and Distribution >> Basic Functions >>Pricing>>Define And Assign Pricing Procedures >> Select Maintain Pricing Procedures

Find MWST and then maintain the check as per requirement. In the given scenario  the check should be removed from "Required" Field.

Regards

Rubab Zehra

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rubab,

I think you have not maintained the tax indicator in the customer master. After maintain it, you have to maintain the tax condition in VK11 with the material tax indicator as 0 and customer tax indicator. Then only it appears in the sale order.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mukhtar,

Thanks but since I m not an SD consultant I would appreciate if few screen shots/nodes are shared for the help here.

KB is right here for an SD consultant it wont take much time but I m point of contact in the absence of my SD consultant.

Regards

Rubab

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rubab,

In VA01, click on item condition tab, then click on analysis icon as shown below:

Then it displays all conditions for the pricing procedure. Here click on MWST condition, in the right side it will display the condition information for the access sequence. In the left side, check the each step of the condition, what information you have not maintained for the condition not appear in the order.

Regards,

Mukthar

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zehra,

This is related to SD forum - not FI. MWST is marked as mandatory condition in pricing procedure, and though material is not relevant for fax, a 0% tax has to be found with a correct Tax Indicator. Proper pricing condition in VK11 need to be maintained. Please check condition anaylsis in item view to tell you which condition record is missing, or hand over this issue to a SD responsible in your project.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks KB,

how to maintain that pricing condition?? Can you please help. It will be really great if a screen shot is shared with complete node to help me out.

Regards

Rubab Zehra.

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is a very basic query for SD process. From my understanding you are not an SD Consultant/analyst, so you should ask for help in your local ecosystem, not in SCN. Then your query would probably be solved in a minute.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are probably right KB but the problem is that my SD consultant is on leaves and after making the settings for MWST TO "0" no tax the client is asking me to resolve the problem and in the absence of my SD consultant it is getting difficult for me to reach to the proper conclusion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adding up to my words that is why I was asking for snap-shots so that I can get through the problem easily.

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well in my first post I've advised you "Please check condition anaylsis in item view to tell you which condition record is missing".

Click on item -> Conditions, and click on Condition analysis. Find your condition type MWST from the left-hand menu and give us the screenshot of condition analysis in detail.