cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GTS: Legal Control: Purchase order 600007505 is locked

0 Kudos

HI GTS Folks ,

I was trying to do Stock transfer from ABC to XYZ  but while doing PGI after  replenishment delivery creation system is giving an error as

SAP GTS: Legal Control: Purchase order *........* is locked

SAP GTS: Legal Control: Purchase order 0600007505 is locked

Message No. /SAPSLL/PLUGINR3008 

I tried in GTS legal control import data blocked  report ,existing documents ,Technically incomplete data and put the PO number but it's showing no data found. Please suggest.

In which transaction I will be able to view the error log  of this Legal control block of purchase order .

Kindly request GTS team members to help me to resolve this issue

Thanks

Lijo Silvoster

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lijo,

it is not Legal Control issue. Mostly due to missing of Master Data(Material or Vendor not exist in GTS System) from the PO is the reason for this block or else SPL Block.

so, please check the Transaction : /SAPSLL/SPL_CUHD (Display All Documents) . check the Log to view the details of the block.

if you did not find there then go to Transaction : SLG1 or /SAPSLL/APICUWL_TLOG to view  the issue .

hope this is helpful for you and if you still have any issue , please let me know.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas ,

Thanks for sharing your valuable inputs .I have resolved my issue with the help of the error log I got it from that /SAPSLL/SPL_CUHD (Display All Documents).

Master data was transferred properly .Issue raised because for a particular legal regulation ,that  product was not classified and no valid license was there and so I got the License legal control block.

Regards

Lijo Silvoster

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Good to hear that Lijo. Thanks for the update and you can close this now.

Regards,

Srinivas Yellampalli

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

udai88
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lijo,

Did you try to transfer the documents using /SAPSLL/SAPLMENUE_LEGAL_R3

And check what error you are getting

Regards

Udhaya.S