Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

integration model itself invisible

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am into Rules based GATP , I want to transfer PLANTS,  ATP RECIPTS ,REUIREMENTS and STOCKS that is sitting in ECC to APO.

While transferring plants alone,through integ model  in CFM1 ,I get prompt IM model created,but in subsequent screens CFM2,CFM5 , the plant is not seen,(invisible)

Should I change model name ,logical system,APO application  or create a new one ,the model name,SAP04/logical system,APO SAP4 application is there already ,in the system created by someone .guess I need to contact BASIS for this rite??

Thanks

Ohio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

RO,

?????

What does this mean, plant is 'invisible'?  Do you mean that the IM doesn't exist, or do you mean that the plant does not exist within the newly generated IM?

Screen shot of your exact error?

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

I had created 2 plants , 1001 and 1002 from OX10 and EC something ; created an IM model as well in CFM1 , generated it as well, then the IM should be visible rite ! it isn't  there,

"No HIT FOUND " , what it could be ?????  but i am pretty sure plant 1001, 1002 is there in ECC system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

You are displaying CFM5.  This report does not require an IM, active or inactive, to display the objects in the first screen.

The results imply that the plants do not exist.  Since the plants do not exist, you cannot add them to any IM.

What happens when you execute WB03 now?  Do the plants appear?   

Creating a new plant is not a trivial task.  When you created these plants, did you make all the appropriate assignments?

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

yes let me make a new plant .

Answers (0)