cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPUI5 Controls display issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We recently upgraded our MII version from 15.0 SP5 Patch 4 to 15.0 SP7.

Our Basis team told they upgraded the SAP UI5 version to SAPUI5 CLIENT RT AS JAVA 7.40 SP11 P15

After the upgrade we are seeing the issues with SAPUI5 controls display on the webpages.

After loading the webpage, the controls on the webpages are not displayed/loaded all the times. Some times they display and some times not.A blank page is displayed.

Can any one tell what could be the issue ? Has any one experienced this kind of behavior?

Regards,

Naga.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

saivellanki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

As Ria mentioned, check the UI5 library version. Also, check for any errors on developer console.

Regards,

Sai Vellanki.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I test the i5Grid Display Template , it doesn't show the data.The data will show only after the refresh.Any Idea?

Regards,

Naga.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you pls check Whether  InitialUpdate checkbox is unchecked in Grid configuration -> Refresh Page

This should be checked, if you need the Grid to display data when it is created for the 1st time. If you un check this it will show data from next refresh.

Regards,

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Thank you for the reply. Yes, It is checked but still have the problem.

Infact this problem is not only for i5Grid but also for all UI5 controls in the web page.

Also I noticed that when I test i5Grid display Template , there is no preview display.It is blank.

Regards,

Naga.

Private_Member_14935
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naga,

Could you check the SAP UI5 version on your MII server.

You could do this by typing sap.ui.version in the browser console while rendering any UI5 object.

However, there are no such known issues so far.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Ria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ria,

The SAP UI5 Version is 1.28.23.

Regards,

Naga.