cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customizing Sentiment anlaysis in SAP Expert Analytics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to find out, if there is some way to customize out of box sentiment analysis component present in SAP Expert Analytics. Basically, I want to custom assign some sentiment to certain tokens. I know it is possible in SAP HANA using custom dictionary configurations but I am not sure, if I can achieve that through SAP Expert analytics. Does any one have an idea?

Thanks

Rajiv kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

SAP Expert Analytics leverages the same powerful Text Analysis engine on SAP HANA and you can customise it by adding tokens in the dictionary. More details explained here.

Regards,
Jayant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayanta,

I understand that it is possible to customize but don't find any reference w.r.t expert analytics. How do I set up a custom dictionary and activate it to be used within expert analytics tool? Is there any documentation or specific example to showcase that?

Thanks

Rajiv kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

Expert Analytics uses the Text Analysis engine on SAP HANA and the mechanism to extend the dictionary is the same as you would if you were using the component directly. Please refer this page for more details.

Regards,

Jayant

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi, looking at the blog here: what you expect to do seems doable. Please refer to the Advanced properties of the component.

Thanks & regards

Antoine

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv, I am looping . Thanks & regards Antoine