cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing - update ZZKZWI sub-total after accounting document created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a scenario in which I have a sub-total routine written for condition type and steps, when an invoice is posted the prices will get updated in their respective ZZKZWI sub-total field. Now, we have created close to 750 invoices and the prices have not been saved in any of the sub-total fields. We have made some changes to the routine and activated, it is working now.

But now I need this prices to be updated for the invoice created in PRD.

Could anyone please advise how do I re-activate or update the prices after an accounting document is posted and update those ZZKZWI fields with the prices.

From the below, I understood I cannot activate the price again after accounting document is posted. What is the alternative?

Your help in this regard highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Balaji. R.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since the values are already posted in FI, I don't think, even with the zee program, your requirement can be met.  May be you can explore Retro Billing functionality only for that condition type.

G. Lakshmipathi

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I don't know how you set VBRP-ZZKZWI in your programming logic, but the only possible solution that comes to my mind is to write a Z-program. Input parameter should be billing documents, and according to your logic it will update (actually modify...) your field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kivanc,

Thank you for your reply.

We had the standard way of activating ZZKZWI - in KOMP structures and VBRP tables.

Could you please more specific on the Z-program, what should the program do with the billing.

Best Regards,

Balaji.

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It should imitate your logic of update of VBRP-ZZKZWI. As accounting document is created, pricing will not be triggered for your billing document. So you should apply the logic of setting VBRP-ZZKZWI in this Z-program also.