cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier Registration...

0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I want to transfer values of some Custom fields created in class id 147 (Supplier registration) to  class 607 (supplier) , what's the best possible way to transfer these fields.

Scenario:

Custom fields in class 147 supplier registration, When the user checks them on the supplier registration link (class id 147 (Supplier registration), these field values do not appear to be checked in the main supplier creation page, i.e on the Supplier class 607 .. Please advice how to approach this? And how should these field values get transferred.

Please refer to attachments,

Thank you,

HM

harsh.mundel@gmail.com

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190023
Contributor
0 Kudos

I see. Then u'll have to go with Prasad's advice and use a script.

The 147 Supplier Registration is the 'old' process and somewhat limited in functionality.

Depending on the stage of your project you could consider moving to the SR via Workflow (even without WF attached)

Bogdan

0 Kudos

so we are at the  beginning of the project, but  we  need that 147 SR link sort of functionality where in people can just  get in register, wait for their supplier to get approved and then the  supplier gets created in sourcing 607 ....  any  suggestions?

former_member190023
Contributor
0 Kudos

Same thing is there in Supplier Reg via Workflow. Additionaly you could save some dev time if client decides to introduce the workflow functionality in the future. Just my 2c.

Bogdan

0 Kudos

Thanks Bodgan! Will check it out

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member190023
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh,

Can you check if the technical name is the same on both 147 and 607?

I remember specifically that if the extension's technical name is identical system will automatically do the transfer. This was happening on Supplier Registration via Workflow, but they should be the same?

Bogdan

0 Kudos

Thanks Bodgan, It's  not  working  with the same  technical name ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Harsh, When a new supplier is registered it does go into a purchasing hold until approved..

For the first issue with transferring data have you tried scripting ?

Prasad

0 Kudos

Thanks Prasad! will  check on  it