cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modifying standard script

Former Member
0 Kudos

helo experts i modified standard script medruck into some zscript and i made some changes but its not showing the changes in the print preview why?and whats is the ME9F can any one explain the steps for modifying a standard sap script as per the requirements?or if u show any link it will be helpful...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever u want to customize the standard script, after copying it to a zscript, translate the same to EN language using se63. Then do your changes, check and activate. Go to NACE and paste ur zscript in the related print program.

Try this.

Reward if useful.

Regards,

U. Uma

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Modification of form is not sufficient you have to assign it to Print program.

goto NACE->select appl as EF->select output types->select NEU for PO->select process routines->go to change mode->instead of Form give your zmedruck->save.

Now execute ur form.you will get changes.

ME9F is the standard program to create PO message output. it can be used to generate and print SAPScript.

Former Member
0 Kudos

While you print the output using me22, you cannot debug to find out what is going wrong. (as the printing process is happening in background, even if you put a breakpoint, it wont stop ).

So, you can use ME9F to repeat process the same output. here you can debug it. just execute for your po number after hitting /h.

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ME9F is use to Print POs.

Regards,

Amit

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to go to transaction NACE and replace standard SAPScript with your custom SAPScript.

Path: NACE -> Select EF (Application) -> Click Output Types button -> Select NEU (if you use standard one) -> Double click on Processing Routine -> Click Change mode -> Replace Medruck with your custom SAPScript -> Save.

ME9F is the standard program to create PO message output. In your case, perhaps it can be used to generate and/or print SAPScript.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto