cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO_ERROR_CONVERSION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ppl,

I'm trying to set value to a prameterlist table for BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_PARK BAPI. On the HEADERDATA table DOC_DATE is expecting the date to be in mmddyyyy format.

Now from JCO java code when i tried setting the date value to mmddyyyy format it gives me JCO_ERROR_CONVERSION error. But if I change the format to yyyymmdd then I don't get the JCO_ERROR_CONVERSION Error but the BAPI is not taking the value in the table.

So I need to be able to change the JCO Default Date format from YYYYMMDD to MMDDYYYY format.

Can you guys help me on this? or maybe there is another way I can set the date value?

Thanks

Jarjis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jarjis,

In which format the date is passed from XI?

If, it is of type Java Date there will be No conversion issue else if the it of Type String then the date should be in the format yyyymmdd.

BAPI takes the date format as yyyymmdd (generally).

We can convert our source date format in mapping to what ever the required format by using the DateTrans function. Date transformation function's souce format: yyyymmdd

If DateTrans is giving a problem.Write a simple UDF to convert the source date into watever date format you want.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prateek,

YYYYMMDD format was the right format.

Jarjis

Message was edited by:

Jarjis Imam

Answers (0)